Ok. There are many ways to embed commands in your language so a woman's unconscious mind hears and obeys, but she doesn't catch on consciously to what you're doing.
My favorite set-ups are what I call Weasel Phrases. Here are the most important and useful Weasel Phrases that will have you getting the hottest babes eager for your rod in minutes!! We'll use each one to embed the command, "feel incredibly turned on".
1. When you ... "When you" presupposes that the woman is going to do the thing or experience the state you describe, so it's no longer open to debate or doubt. "When you feel incredibly turned on do you find yourself compelled to act on it?
2. What would it be like if ... This weasel phrase is in effect, a command for the person to imagine the condition or occurrence named or described after it. "What would it be like if you were to feel incredibly turned on ?"
3. A person can ... By talking about a "person" it deflects any resistance on the part of the woman, since you really aren't talking about her. "A person can fell incredibly turned on, talking with someone they really, really like!"
4. If you were to ... This is one of my favorite Weasel Phrases!! By saying, "if" it deflects resistance while directing the woman to imagine the experience, condition, feeling or situation you are describing. "If you were to feel incredibly turned on, do you think you might feel compelled to act on it?" (There's a second command hidden in that last sentence. Can you spot what it is?)
5. As you ... This phrase assumes the woman will do the behavior or undergo the condition you describe. "As you feel incredibly turned on, can you feel how excited you're getting?"
6. It's not necessary to ... An example of one of my super-weasel patterns, negation, which we'll get into later. By saying it isn't necessary, it eliminates any resistance, since you're saying they don't really have to do it (even though they will!). "It's not necessary to feel incredibly turned on, as you listen carefully to what I say!"
7. You really shouldn't ... Another negation pattern. Since you're saying they "shouldn't", its not like you're trying to get them to do anything, aren't you? "You really shouldn't feel incredibly turned on!!".
8. You might find ... Useful as the start of an intensifying chain of phrases. It implies that they are going to experience what you describe as something that just happens, so it's not like you're commanding them to do it!! "You might find as you feel incredibly turned on", it could lead to your acting on it!
9. To the point where ... This phrase connects one thing your victim is experiencing with the next thing you want them to experience, so it's useful both as a connector and an amplifier. "You might find those pictures start to get bigger and brighter to the point where you feel incredibly turned on!".
10. Invite you to notice ... This has the same effect as "you might find" because it implies that what you describe is going to happen. Plus, "invite" as pleasant connotations of it being voluntary and polite! Ha! Super-manipulation, good buddy! "And I invite you to notice, how the warmth of my voice, can allow you to feel incredibly turned on!"
11. How surprised would you be to ... This implies that the event you describe is certainly going to happen, and the only question is how surprised she'll be by it! One of my absolute favorite weasel phrases, an example is: "How surprised will you be to find that you can feel incredibly turned on?
Wow! Aren't those just great? Are you starting to feel incredibly turned on yet? Whether you are or you aren't, remember that using these basic building blocks, you'll be able to create virtually any and all states you want to, very rapidly, in the women you really desire.
Now, let's jump up a level in power. When you combine the Weasel Phrase with a command verb, like "get", "become", "experience", "remember", etc., and then tack on the state, process or experience you want her to have, then ... presto! You've got your embedded command.
In fact, the formula is:
Was this article helpful?
If you can answer yes to the following questions you want this course. Have you been looking for a great way to get more subscribers? Do you constantly seek quality information to provide to your readers? Have you been looking for a way to quickly increase awareness, traffic and profits for your business?