Act clever by telling your friends some of these interesting facts about David Copperfield!
1. While at college, David starred in the lead role for a production of a musical titled: Magic Man!
2. Four nations have featured the master illusionist on their postage stamps.
3. It is estimated that David Copperfield's TV shows have been viewed by over 3 billion people. That's more than at the Blackpool convention, almost!
4. David has appeared (and probably disappeared) in over 40 different countries.
5. David performs over 550 shows each year. It's no wonder he's good, with all that practice!
Orson Welles, the actor and great film director, had a lifelong interest in magic. During World War II he had his own evening magic show that he presented for members of the U.S. armed forces. It was performed in a large circus tent and his assistants at times included such stars as Rita Hayworth and Marlene Dietrich.
Was this article helpful?
For anyone concerned that this is a report designed to teach readers how to convince crowds of people to act like chickens or dance to an unheard song just with a carefully placed keyword - relax. While hypnosis is often paraded in that form with large crowds visiting celebrity hypnosis experts to see what wonders they can perform, the majority of hypnosis used is to aid people seeking a solution to a problem they cannot resolve easily with any other method.