Interesting Rising Card Experiments from my own repertoire. Among them are these effects:
1. Three cards are placed in an examined envelope by a spectator. In a most mysterious manner, they suddenly rise out of the envelope.
2. Another method of causing three selected cards to rise out of an envelope.
3. Three selected cards rise out of a book after having been dropped in here and there amongst the pages.
4. An impromptu card rising out of a book.
5. Deck of cards is placed in glass and covered with a soft felt hat. On command the three chosen cards rise through the hat.
6. Deck of cards is dropped into a hat. Three cards rise in a bewildering fashion from hat.
Tarbell System, Inc. Chicago. (18-14)
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.