thumb across the top end at about center as shown in Figure 35.
4. Note that the right forefinger has now moved in deeper and its tip touches the back of the left forefinger at the second knuckle. The right three fingers are curled in as before except this time the right second finger's first knuckle touches the first knuckle of the left second finger. This position is shown from below in Figure 36.
5. As the top card is taken off the deck the tip of the right forefinger brushes across the back of left forefinger in a sort of soft pincer movement as the top card is dealt off.
6. When it is desired to take the second card, the side of the right thumb is placed above the top card, which is arced out of the way, as shown in Figure 37.
7. Here the action of taking the card and dealing it out is similar to that already shown in Figures 32 to 34
except in this case all four fingers are at the side of the deck during the deal. These four fingers gradually work downwards as the pack diminishes during the deal.
8. The grip in the above deal while similar to that in Expert Card Technique, is quite different in its right hand action.
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.