1. In this there isn't any number decided on, the effect terminating in a sort of coincidence effect in that both selections are found in the same position in each half.
2. Begin by controlling two selected cards to either top and bottom or into the 26th and 27th positions.
3. With the cards in either of the above positions, give the deck its proper Of! Center Faro which automatically places both cards at identical positions from top and bottom.
4. Cut at 26 and place the top half to the table. Shuffle the remaining half to reverse the order.
5. Now, you can ask for the names of both cards, then dealing simultaneously from the top of both halves, continue until the two cards show.
6. If you wish you can hand either ha! to one of the spectators telling him to run through the cards and when he comes to his card he is to reverse it, leaving it in the same position, then square up the packet and place it face down on the table.
7. You now deal off cards, from both halves at the same time, faces down until you reach the reversed card and then stop.
8. Point out the impossibility of boti| cards occupying the same position in each half. Ask for the name of the other! selection, then disclose it.
9. After an Off Center Faro you can continue with additional perfect In or Out Shuffles and the two selections will always be in the same relative positions from the top and bottom.
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.