Again proceed as in Faro Fooler but only to get the required information as to the number that the first spectator has written down. There is also no need to start calculating the shuffles.
2. Here you control the two selections into the 26th and 27th positions in the deck by any means listed here or others at your disposal.
3. Secretly crimp the bottom card. Next, overhand shuffle, from the face of the deck, one card less then the number written down by the spectator. In our example, 15 is the number; therefore, 14 cards would be run off from the face of the deck. These are then thrown back onto the face of the deck.
4. Step 3 results in the crimped card becoming the 14th card from the bottom while the two selections still remain in the 26th and 27th positions.
5. Cut at 26 and do an Above The Crimp Faro (See Chapter 6). This gives the same results as the previously calculated method without the necessity of In and Out Shuffles.
6. From here you can finish as in the original 11th Fooler or as in the 1st Variation.
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.