This palm is ideal while either sitting or standing at a table. In effect, all you do is ribbon spread the deck yet you can indetectably steal a card into a palm position.
1. Ribbon spread the deck face down onto the table. Both hands now seem to adjust the cards, supposedly either widening or spreading them as in Figure 24.
2. The left hand continues to adjust the cards while the right hand sneaks over to the far right end of the spread where the right little finger comes directly over onto the upper right corner of the uppermost card as in Figure 25,
3. Once the right hand feels the card is in the right position, the right hand merely slides away fromt the spread taking the top card with it as in Figure 26.
The pressure at this point is mostly with the little finger so as not to drag any other cards with it. Of course, the left hand also moves away.
4. It must be remembered that the right hand is not lifted during the steal but actually slides away from the spread and into the position shown in Figure 26 with the fingertips of both hands resting lightly on the table's edge.
5. Once the card has been stolen you are in position to use it in any way desired.
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.