This palm is deceptive because the impression of controlling rather than palming, is given.
1. Assume the four bottom cards are to be palmed. The left fourth finger separates these cards from rest of the deck. The pack is also held deep in Mechanic's Grip, (see Figure 1 for a similar position).
2. The right hand cuts off about a third of the pack and drops it onto the table.
3. The right hand comes back and cuts off another third of the deck and drops it onto the first tabled portion.
4. The right hand now comes over and takes all the cards up to the break. At the same time the left hand moves down to the side as it goes away with its palmed cards.
5. The whole action is that of merely cutting the deck several times.
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.