In this palm the cards are shuffled, moved from hand to hand, then finally placed on the table. It seems impossible that any cards could have been palmed during these actions, but they are.
This palm follows the opening actions of the Shuffle Palm. Again assume you again wish to palm off the four Aces which are on top.
2. The cards in right hand are held in readiness for the overhand shuffle.
3. Shuffle off the first four cards, singly, into the left hand in the same manner as for the Shuffle Palm, Figure 1.
4. The next card, the fifth, is shuffled so that it is outjogged. Again this action is the same as theShuffle Palm, Figure 2.
5. The remainder of the deck is now shuffled off so as to cover the injogged condition of the cards to be palmed as well as the outjog of the fifth card.
6. So far every action has been the same as the Shuffle Palm but now the change takes place.
7. The right hand comes above the pack in the left hand, the right four fingers over the top edge and the right thumb at the back end. The fingers squeeze to begin squaring these ends. At the same time the left forefinger presses upwards on the out jogged fifth card while the left third and fourth fingers pull in the sides of the deck. The left forefinger then obtains and holds a break at the outer right corner above the four cards to be palmed, more or less hooking the cards, as in Figure 5, where the right hand has been omitted for clarity.
Was this article helpful?
Magick is the art and practice of moving natural energies to effect needed or wanted change. Magick is natural, there is absolutely nothing supernatural about it. What is taught here are various techniques of magick for beginners. Magick is natural and simple and the techniques to develop abilities should be simple and natural as well. What is taught on this site is not only the basics of magick, but the basics of many things.